Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? -Anne Shirley-

Monday, February 24, 2014

Work

I am now working two jobs and I am heading back into the world of adulthood again. I love it (for now) I work at the pizzeria Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday nights. I work at Arctic Circle on all the others days except Sunday. And sometimes I work both. I am so excited to have a little bit of purpose in my life again. Even if it isn't the most glamorous job I love that I can pay my own bills again and have some of my dignity back. I know it wasn't that bad before and my parents didn't mind helping but after being self sufficient for almost 7 years it was very humbling to not be able to take care of my needs and for a bit not even being able to get myself out of bed or stand or sit on my own. I know the lord wants me to learn something from all this. I think one of the things I have learned is being grateful for what I have. 6 months ago if I would have been put in the jobs I have now I would be very unhappy and probably whine about it. Now I remember that any job is great. I need to be happy with what I have and who I have. I'm sure the Lord will have to remind me that  many times in my life (I just hope He doesn't take me take me so far down next time before I learn/remember) I know that I will learn more from all that has happened to me and I have learned more already. This life is a very long journey. We make mistakes learn from them and make more.
Me after working both jobs. Tired but happy!
(Sorry its blurry)

No comments:

Post a Comment