Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? -Anne Shirley-

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Learning to be Positive

Because my last two posts have been negate and I have a personal goal of being more positive I am going to have a positive post with thing that make my life happy! Here it goes

* Family. I know I talk about them a lot but they are the best thing in my life and I think God gave me the best family on Earth. We are not perfect but we are close and I love them all.
* Friends. All of them are always there for me. I would name you all but I don't want this to be super long so I am just going to name Lisa! My very best friend ( I love the rest of you too I don't want any ones feeling getting hurt) Lisa and I are so much a like I feel like we are twins separated before birth! Thank you so much for always being there for me Lisa and never judging me :)
*My car. I love going on drives! When ever I am stressed or sad or need to think something through I just drive around in my car sometimes with music blasting and me singing on the top of my lungs and sometimes just enjoying the quiet. I think I know St. George like the back of my hand from all the driving I've done there.

*My job. Even though I whine about it and I have a hard time with some of the management, I am so grateful to be working again. It truly is a blessing and even though I don't work very much it and it barely covers my gas and car payment it makes me feel better about myself that I am paying my own payments again and it makes me feel a little better to know that I am somewhat self sufficient.

*My bed. Technically its my parents mattress (Not their bed. They own the bed haha just had to make that clear ;)  ) It is like sleeping on a cloud. I don't want to leave it  here when I move. I'm going to have to buy one like it when I get my own bed.
*French fries. They are just so good. That's all.

*Baking. I love being in the kitchen. I do miss making a mess at the bakery and have someone clean the kitchen for me and I come in the next day and start all over again. I have to really think if I want to clean up after myself if I want to bake now.

*Doctors. Even though they drive me crazy and I don't like going to them unless I absolutely have to, I am so glad they are there. I am so glad they spent years of their lives so they can take care of me and fix my back.

*Sunshine. I love being warm! I love the way it feels on my skin! I love sitting in it! I just love the sunshine! I am counting down the days to summer!

* Technology. I have friends all over the united states and because of technology I get to keep in touch with all of them. I get to email my friend on a mission, Keep close tabs on all the great people I met on my mission, keep in touch with all my friends in St. George. I just think its awesome.

I know this is a short list of all the great things God has given us and me but it is a start. (Sorry I got a little carried away with the clip art)

No comments:

Post a Comment