Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? -Anne Shirley-

Friday, February 15, 2013

Loving Life

I love St George! In my last ward I was there for over a year and my Bishop didn't even know my name. I hated it! I have been in my ward for two weeks and my Bishop knows my name and a calling. It is my first calling in the year I have been home from my mission. I am the new Temple Prep. Teacher. I am so excited but nervous. I know it will be good for me and I am excited to get to know all the people in my class!


On a lighter note. Work is great! I am working 6 days a week. I was a little worried about that. I thought I would ware out fast but it has been three weeks and I am doing great. I had a great Valentines day. My roommates and I went to my friend/their sister for dinner. She made amazing meatloaf and we just talked for hours. No better way to spend the day then with some of my best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment