Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? -Anne Shirley-

Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Beginnings

I know it has been a really long time since I have posted anything but between work and moving  I just didn't have time for anything extra. I am now living in St George. I have been here one week and I love it so much! My only wish is to have my family closer.
The month of January went by so fast! I apologize to anyone in Logan or Idaho that I didn't get a chance to see before I left. I tried to do everything but I had to sleep sometime. This past week I have been working at the best bakery in the world! (that is until I have my own bakery). It is so great to be baking every day again! I have made so much french bread and cinnamon rolls. Today I got to add sugar cookies. By this time next month I will be doing it all!
I have great roommates. I LOVED living with my brother, Taylor, but  it is fun to have some girl friends again. They are forcing me to be more social. In the past week I have gone to Family Home Evening, a party and I talked to a boy (I said that for you Tanille :) ) I also went out to lunch with one of my missions friends and his wife.
Today is my first day off all week and I am going to enjoy some down time before Church tomorrow and game night tomorrow night.

I am so grateful for all the blessing the Lord has given me. Everything just fell into place for this move. I know He has a plan for me here and I am SO excited to see what it is. I am also grateful for my family! They took time out of their busy lives to help me move and spend time with me here in St George. Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you that's awsome I'm sorry it doesn't snow there I guess you can't have all of the good luck. Marissa and I will have to come visit you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like snow so... Ido have it all :) you should totally come visit!! I would love that. If you don't like heat you might want to come before May.

      Delete