Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? -Anne Shirley-

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Goals

I always think of things I want to do, goals that I have but I never tell people just in case I don't do them no one but me knows I failed. I decided I want to share some of my goals so I am held to a little bit of accountability. Here it goes:

1: Write something in my blog once a week.
2: I finally have my camera again. I want to take more picture.
3: Keep my room clean/laundry put away (I have no problems washing my clothes but they stay in the basket way to long.)
4: Keep in better contact with my siblings. I call my Mom everyday but I'm not as good at keeping in touch with the rest of the family.


In  Moses 1:39 it says "For behold, this is my work and my glory ---to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." That is Gods goal to help us have eternal life. We are supposed to have goals and become better. I know the goals I have here are not big but they are ones I can work on now.

I don't remember where this quote came form but I like it  "If you don't have a plan you plan to fail" In Alma 12:25 it says "Now, if it had not been for the plan of redemption, which was laid from the foundation of the world, there could have been no resurrection of the dead; but there was a plan of redemption laid, which shall bring to pass the resurrection of the dead, of which has been spoken." God has a plan! I am so glad He does. Like it says at the beginning of that verse if there was no plan "there could have been no resurrection" So I will follow Heavenly Fathers example and make a plan.

1: I am going to make note of exciting things or ideas so I can have something to write about in my blog
2: I am going to take pictures at game night. I want pictures of me and my friends
3:Don't let the dirty pile get so big so when I do laundry I have don't have to put all my clothes away at once
4: Text two of my siblings every week.

In Preach My Gospel it says "Goals reflect the desires of our hearts and our vision of what we can accomplish. Through goals and plans, our hopes are transformed into action. Goal setting and planning are acts of faith".

No comments:

Post a Comment