Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? -Anne Shirley-

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

11/5/12

This weekend I got to hang out with my little brother Benjamin. We went to the USU football game against Texas State. We won by a lot. It was so much fun. I love spending time with my brothers.


Taylor, Benjamin, Me.
I took Ben home that night and ended up spending the rest of the weekend with my family. I got to go to church with all of them (all but Natalie, Noelle, and Amanda they were sick all weekend :( ) I am so glad I was raised in a family where God was a part of our everyday lives! Being homeschooled has a lot of advantages but one of the best was having God in our school day. Everyday growing up we started the day with the Pledge, Scripture study and prayer. I know having that every day is a huge part of how I got my testimony and how it is so strong. Thank you Dad and Mom for bringing us up so well!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment