Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? -Anne Shirley-

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pies


I love the fall weather! It has me in a pie baking mood. In the past 3 weeks I have made one banana cream, one pumpkin, and 3 apple pies (don’t worry I shared J) I also had a the opportunity to teach two of my friends how to make pie crust. That was a lot of fun as well even though I didn’t get to pinch the edges. That is my favorite part.
 

I am so excited to open my own bakery one day! Thanksgiving time making hundreds and hundreds of pies and rolls. Don’t be afraid to dream big!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I want to comment on all of your posts. They are so insightful and fun to read! I can't wait for you to make pies for us at Thanksgiving. We are counting on it - Wednesday, November 21, 2012. Yum, yum, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being willing to teach me how to make pie crusts. If I had known the pinching was your favorite part, I would have let you do it.

    ReplyDelete