Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? -Anne Shirley-

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Beginning


I never wanted to have a blog, however as I was sitting on my couch after work this morning thinking about my life I felt inspired to start one.  I know it was inspiration because the idea came out of the blue. I am not sure what I will put in it except like the tittle of my blog I will make a lot of fuss about nothing…just whatever is on my mind. I am excited!

I have been home form my mission (In Virginia) for almost a year now. Many people have asked me what my plans are and make suggestions on how to “improve” my life. This just pushes my buttons. I know at first glance I haven’t done a lot with my life in the past year, however if you sit and take a good look (the way I see my life) a lot has happened. I love my life and I wouldn’t change one thing about my life right now.


I have a wonderful family! I go home as often as I can. Almost every weekend. I am so grateful I live close enough to do that. I am also grateful for all the memories I have made with my family this past year.
Dad, Mom, Brecklyn, me, Noelle. Below Bethany. Some of my family
 
I live with my brother, Taylor, I love that. We didn’t always get along when we both lived at home. Living with him now has been such a blessing. We are closer than ever before and that is wonderful.
Taylor
 
 
 My only niece, Bridgette was born while I was on my mission and this past year I have gotten to know her. She is almost two years old now and such a cutie pie. I have been able to get to know my sister-in-law, Marissa better. She married my brother, Todd just a few months before I left on my mission and I never got the chance to hang out with her. This summer while Todd was at basic training Marissa and I took an institute class together. Although we couldn’t make it every week it was fun.
Bridgette
I have a great job that is a blessing. It may not be my dream job but it is a job. I was worried before I came home from my mission that I wouldn’t be able to find a job. It only took two and a half months to find this job. It is graveyards but I have full benefits.

I have learned a lot about myself this past year. As my family has gone through some very hard trials I have been able to lean on the Lord. I know I have a long ways to go and I will continue to grow my whole life, but I have come a long ways this year.
 
Me
            I know I have had many more wonderful things happen this past year but this was it in a nutshell. Like I said I am way excited to start this blog and share my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment